Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter people







After a long and fulfilling Easter weekend, I am using Monday to catch up on lots of things. Including this blog. The community Easter egg hunt was a huge success! Four churches and over 300 people joined us to enjoy the park and beautiful day. Its a go for next year, although I may hand the organizing over to someone else. Mom and Dad came for the weekend, and thank goodness they did because it was a circus around here. Between me heading up the egg hunt, Robert's game and hosting an Easter lunch with all the grandparents, if it hadn't been for Gigi and Papa helping us out something would have surely fallen through the cracks.








We had a beautiful service on Easter morning, and even survived photos..the hardest part of any Easter. The only dark spot was Emily couldn't make it because she has the flu..feel better Tia.








What I'm reading : Nothing which is about to drive me crazy...waiting on a book from the library




What I'm knitting : and iphone holder




What I'm listening to: Diana Krall

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was just searching for fellow bloggers in Prattville and came across your blog. I'm letting people in the area know that I will be having a giveaway on my blog in the next couple of weeks. So check back and you can enter to win!

    ReplyDelete