Monday, October 18, 2010

Hannah's Prayer

Hannah's Prayer is the support group I have been involved with for the past year or so. After Hunter and I lost our angels I longed for a place to be honest about my struggles and to join with other women who were facing the same thing. Finally, earlier this year I had a chance to begin and lead a group at my church. (Many, many thanks to Olivia, my friend and pastor who has helped in every way possible and co-leads the group.)

This week is the first Service of Hope and Remembrance. It will be held in the garden behind my office (see above) and I am so excited. Although I always held those little lives in my heart Hunter and I never had a way to mark their passing from this life....so now we do. The service is Oct. 24th at 3:30...say a little prayer, send up a good thought for me and all the other mommies who don't have all of our children with us here but who remember them always.

I'll be sure to post afterwards and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment