Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baseball, bloody nose and fishing for jewels





Lots of excitement in the last couple of days here. My iphone arrived and although very impressive, it doesn't work inside my house...not at all. I am trying to make myself send it back but it is shiny and new....Hunter took off for a quick trip to Bham and a visit with Nolen. While he was gone we had lots of adventures, Robert got his first bloody nose. An accident while playing but very dramatic nonetheless. This morning he had his first baseball "practice" game. He got a good hit but was thrown out at first. Ethan roamed about and caused lots of ooohs and aahs but stayed off the field. Also, I managed to dodge being team Mom.

After the game we headed for a trip to Target and lunch at Cici's. (Robert's choice). I did break my Lenten fast and buy a new spring top, didn't realize I'd broken it until I was out the door. Which is the whole point I guess to make me more intentional and less unconcious in my spending habits...I did walk right by the Starbucks though.

Then home for more excitement as the smoke detector went off, the cat threw up and I lost my pearl bracelet (which I wore on my wedding day) down the sink. I handled the smoke alarm and cat issues but left the sink for Hunter. He was successful, thanks to some creativity and excellent fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment