Saturday, May 29, 2010

A photograph or a picture?




We have this discussion in my family about what is a phtograph and what is a picture? I say a photograph makes you feel something, and a picture shows you what's happening. Anyway...I think both of these are photographs (even if I did take them) I could look at that face all day every day...

Since this is my digital babybook here are Ethan's milestones:

Temper tantrums, oh my he is good at them. Although he's a mild mannered little fellow most of the time he is as dramatic as Robert when he gets really mad.

He is jumping on two feet (I think Robert was older when he did that) and runs all the time.

Ethan's vocabulary is growing as fast as my squash. Today he can say, bus, choo choo, "what's that?", eat, please, yes, no, cookie, juice, mine, me, Mama, Dada, brabra (which is Robert), cat, cow (which sound a lot a like), outside and so many more I can't remember them all.... the other day he made a sentence "Dog goes Ruff"

He loves to read and watch Thomas videos, he eats anything and everything but loves Mac and cheese and strawberries more than any other foods.

He is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment