Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am so glad today starts a new week. Last week I was out of town at a conference, lots of great information and a lovely break. But, leaving the boys behind even in the capable hands of Gigi was a little stressful for all involved. Then we got sad news about one of Hunter's cousins, and about a dear friend from college. All in all an emotionally draining week. I plan to soak in a hot bath, and sleep it off until tomorrow. Then we can start all over....and I can refocus on the big picture.

1 comment:

  1. I want to comment on your earlier reference to vision. I agree that this is extremely important, to see beyond what is to what could be. Perhaps this is why you now have your own practice in the location you desired, helping people figure out how to have a better life. I could use some help with that myself, but that might be a conflict of interest. Actually you do help me and I pay you by spending time with the boys! That works.

    GiGiandTheBoys

    ReplyDelete