Saturday, February 20, 2010




I decided to use this as a way to keep up with all the crazy happenings in our life...I have no finished baby books, no carefully organized scrapbooks of our busy, happy, growing family. So this is my digital attempt to keep myself and all who care updated on our comings and goings.


Check back...when I figure it out I'll have photos and witty sayings, well at least photos.




Ethan is walking, babbling and loving on everyone. He is the world's happiest baby, even when he's unhappy.




Tonight, we celebrate Robert's moving on to the Tiger badge in Cubscouts. (Which reminds me that I have to sew his last badge on.) He is really starting to mature...I can't believe he'll be seven in just a few months.




What I'm reading: Lit - A memoir




What I'm knitting : nothing at the moment : but I promise to get started




What I'm watching : The winter olymipcs when I can stay awake...




No comments:

Post a Comment